What steps should I take if I have lost my share certificate and want to inform others through a newspaper advertisement?

Answer:

Share certificates are valuable documents issued by a company which certify that a person is the owner of a share in the company. These documents are extremely valuable and are worth a significant amount of money. Therefore, they need to be kept safely and taken good care of. However, it may so happen that a share certificate gets lost. The first thing one needs to do at that time is file an FIR at the nearest police station and publish an advertisement in a newspaper. Publishing a loss of share certificate advertisement is a declaration that share certificates have been lost, and members of the public have been cautioned against dealing with said share certificates if found in the possession of someone else. It is a legal formality which also needs to be fulfilled before duplicate share certificates can be issued. releaseMyAd helps you book your loss of share certificate ad seamlessly and within minutes in the newspapers of your choice. For more information, we recommend that you have a look at https://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper/cat/lost-share-certificate.

Related to: Lost Share Certificate, How to Book Post date: 22/06/2023 - 09:12AM